About Triad Plastic Technologies
Why Triad Technologies?
Founded in 1988 as a “Made in America” manufacturing solution, Triad Technologies is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 registered company focusing on providing domestic, yet globally competitive manufacturing solutions to customers in the Western United States and beyond.
The company offers Total Fulfillment Manufacturing by assisting customers in bringing their projects from imagination to final product.
In the plastics division, our in-house services include computer solid modeling, laser-generated rapid prototyping, injection mold construction, injection molding, printing, assembly, testing, and logistics support. Triad employs the most modern, state-of-the-art equipment in the region, which allows us to provide unrivaled levels of efficiency, precision, and quality.
Triad’s Mission Statement
Triad is a company founded on the principle of “In God We Trust.” Our commitment to providing ethical and caring service to our clients is the sole reason for our continued success.
“Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will stand before kings; He will not stand before obscure men.” Proverbs 22:29
Industries Triad Regularly Serves
Triad Technologies has the ability to serve a multitude of industries with its specialized plastic molding processes. Below are a few of the industries Triad is able to serve with its products:
- Medical: All-electric molding machines and automated inspection systems make for sophisticated devices found in the medical industry.
- Firearm Components: Custom molded parts for the firearms industry including FFL regulated (serialized) components.
- Consumer Products: Rapid prototyping and complete product manufacturing helps customers develop ideas into marketable products.
- Electronics: In house printed circuit board assembly for those projects that require molding and electronics.
- Total Fulfillment: Assembly, packaging, and distribution will take our customers from start to finish! Concept to sales!